Alexander O Fiteni CMA
- Project Manager - Experienced project manager with over 20 years developing and executing business software development and implementation projects in a wide variety of business, educational and government environments.
- Designer/Architect - Extensive knowledge of a variety of software development methodologies including Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Regulatory Compliance and Globalization - Assisted clients in researching local compliance and globalization issues, and developing implementation strategies for back-office systems and IT infrastructures.
- Indirect Tax Compliance - Contributed to international tax forums, customer workshops, panel discussions, and software product development.
- Facilitator - Facilitated workshops with clients to develop software product strategies, business process change, and back-office systems implementation project plans.
- Professional Accountant - Current member of the Society of Management Accountants of BC.
- Lecturer - Lectured on Accounting Information Systems and Accounting for several years.
- Trainer - Delivered custom training to clients on Oracle E-Business Suite modules, productivity tools.
- Standards Bodies - Served on various standards bodies and contributed to Tax XML (OAGiS)
Sandra E Fiteni
- Writer - Contributions to books and articles on a variety of subjects
- Journalist - Investigated and published an expose of a major network marketing company
- Advocate - successfully advocated government bureaucracies in Canada and the United States to reduce wait times for key documents, services and funding.
Associations and Alliances